The 2017 Counselor and Jr. Counselor Applications are now open! Please read the descriptions below before applying. You may apply by submitting your application to email@example.com
Applications are due by March 1st.
Decisions regarding counselor positions will be made by March 17th.
- The role of the counselor is to
work closely with high school participants and serve as a group
usually meet at 8:30 am and participate in activities throughout the day
- Counselors are expected to
adhere to the schedule set by FELC leaders and are required to participate
in most activities according to leader guidelines.
- Must have completed at least
two semesters of post-secondary education.
- Must be at least 19 years old
by June 1, 2017.
- All candidates must submit to a
- Should feel comfortable as
leaders/proponents of free markets and entrepreneurship. Business knowledge is not required –
just a positive attitude for the subject matter.
- Must be comfortable
communicating in English – the primary language of the program.
- Must be a self-motivated
individual who shows initiative and does not need constant supervision.
- Should be able to reasonably
move small boxes/items, traverse across campus, and be both inside and
outside for activities.
- Must attend a mandatory Counselor Training Day (Date TBA)